Monday, February 25, 2013

Character Response

"Everyone is walking around as an advertisement for who he or she is" This line may possibly be my favorite line from this entire fiction packet. I agree with this statement 110%. Everything a person thinks, says, wears, states. expresses. denies. agrees etc. make them who he or she is. One person may prefer jordan rather than nike, one may like the color blue better than the color pink. Everything a person does, displays who he or she is. I never thought about this as an advertisement but this is a really creative and cool way to put it. I think that most people are unaware about what they wear and how they act says a lot about them, including myself. One may act totally different from how they are percieved based on their appearance, in our society we tend to judge people on how they look rather than getting to know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment